Skip to content
Claire Bear Presents…The Pilot Alphabet
- Join Claire Bear (Ursus Aviatrix) as she journeys from Alpha to Zulu to present The Pilot Alphabet.
- Claire Bear and her fellow pilots use this phonetic alphabet when they communicate on the radio with air traffic controllers and other pilots.
- Saying “”Bravo,”” for example, makes it clear to everyone in the world that she means “”B,”” not “”D.””
- While Claire’s daredevil aerobatics appeal to high-minded aspiring boy and girl pilots; her whimsical, lyrical approach will draw the attention of children of all interests.
- Moreover, Claire shows that girls can succeed in traditionally male-dominated arenas.
- Author: Susan Huges
- Format: Soft cover
- Pages: 14
- Recommended for ages 2 to 8
Download or Print this Page
Product successfully added