Skip to content
Going to Grandma’s
- Raggedy Ann and Andy take an airplane trip to visit Marcella’s grandmother in this sweet Level 2 Ready-to-Read!
- Marcella is on her way to visit her grandmother—and Raggedy Ann and her brother Andy are so excited to tag along!
- It’s their first time on a plane, so Raggedy Ann and Andy sneak out of Marcella’s suitcase in the baggage compartment and their trip quickly turns into a new adventure.
- But will they make it back to Marcella’s suitcase before the plane lands?
- By Patricia Hall
- Illustrated by: Kathryn Mitter
- Format: Paperback
- For Ages: 5 – 7
- Grades K – 2
- Pages: 32
- ISBN 9781481450768
Download or Print this Page
Product successfully added